|Figure 1 (submitted for your approval)|
While teaching my daughter the art of coasting on a pedal-less bike, I noticed the following sign screwed onto multiple locations around the tennis courts
The first couple thoughts I had:
- Well, heck! It doesn't say anything about rollerskating, so I should be fine to bust-a-move on these fine courts with rollerskates.
- Hmm...It doesn't mention unicycles. Too bad I don't own a unicycle. Oh wow! We do have a couple tricycles around, and it fails to explicitly exclude those, as well. Just not allowed to ride something with 2 wheels...but WAIT that's not entirely correct.
- Scooting on scooters
- Ripping on RipStiks (questionable)
- Bumping bumper-cars
- Horseback riding
- Dog sledding
- Cross-country skiing
- Oh, have I mentioned Pogo-jumping yet? No? Pogo-jumping. A massive city-wide pogo-jumping contest....not explicitly excluded, is it?
- (verb)-ing (mad lib style)
So, in response to your sign of finite splendor, I declare your lack of generalization makes me want to ________________ (verb)